Tuesday, August 27, 2013

DAY 2 DONE AND DUSTED

It is a beautiful morning here. The house we are in at the moment, (we are kitty-sitting for friends), has the most gorgeous view of a pretty little bay. The sun has not long risen and it's slightly misty. Beautiful silvery, golden light. we are very fortunate to be surrounded by such beauty.

I had another great day yesterday and today will do similar. My weight is creeping back toward my lowest low. I have an appointment with the chiropractor today will do some grocery shopping and visit with a friend. I plan to keep me food similar to yesterday.

Weight 81 kg
mornign ketones 0.6
Yesterday's calories  1020
Ratio  3.4% carb: 16.6% protein: 79.9% fat


Hope all who visit here are having the very best day possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment