Monday, October 21, 2013

QUIET MONDAY

It's been a good rest day.

Again I had broken sleep last night. I can't remember when I last slept a straight 7-8 hours. 

I had less coffee today although I don't think caffeine is the only reason for my poor sleep but of course it doesn't help any.

My food today was more like my usual pattern. Morning keto coffee. Lunch bacon omelet, dinner pork chop with onion, tomato and apple sauce,green beans, mashed carrot and parsnip. Snacked on nuts, camembert, chocolate and prune.

I've caught up on most of my blog reading and email but that's about it.

I'm hoping to have another quiet day at home again tomorrow. Weather typically spring with sunshine, showers and thunder. I might take a short walk tomorrow.

That's it for tonight.

If you've come to read this I'm sorry it's so boring. 

Today can be as good as we make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment