Sunday, November 24, 2013

NOW FOR DAY 2

I managed to stay very close to my plan.

Calories 941

Carbs: 15 gm: Protein 18 gm: Fat 92 gm.

I seem to need a couple of prunes or similar each day. All the fat in the world makes no difference. This might be because I have no gall bladder therefore fat is not digested the same way. I am fortunate in that I appear to have no problems with fats or any other food that could be related to not having a gall bladder. I had a cholecystectomy 52 years ago just after my 21st birthday.

No walk but I spent a couple of hours gardening in the warm sun. In the past I was not very tolerant of heat or cold. I am noticing that I am not nearly as bothered. My eldest child is now 48 and I remember struggling to hang washing on the line as early as 9 am if it was sunny. I'm beginning to understand how my hormones were all messed up during my child raising years. It's very possible that my intolerance to wheat had something to do with this. 

If only I knew then what I know now!

Couldn't we all say that.

Today's plan is to increase my calories to around 1200

20 gm Carb: 50 - 60 gm Protein: 100 gm Fat

A walk is on my agenda and a little more gardening too. 

I am really impatient to lose the next 6 pounds and I am so tired of bouncing up and down on the same 4 pounds. As yet I've not found anything that looks like an alternative to what I'm doing that I feel comfortable with either.

We'll see how my stats work out tomorrow. I'll be really disappointed if I don't like them Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment