Monday, February 17, 2014

MONDAY CHECK IN

John sat up late to watch Winter Olympics. I slept about 8 hours. That's almost a record for me. 

My patchwork quilt is progressing nicely with two of four squares complete.

Nutrition P = 51 gm: F = 99 gm: C = 27 gm

That's a very rough guide because I mistakenly used John's sweetened yoghurt in my lunch-time smoothie.

I had my usual breakfast, coconut coffee, and smoothie for lunch. For the rest of the day I ate 2 HB eggs, celery with cheese spread, almonds and dates and a few rice crackers.

Cream cheese spread. 1 cup grated cheddar, 100 gm blue vein cheese, 2 tbs finely chopped onion, a little hot water to mix. It becomes firm in the fridge but does make a tasty spread which you can play with adding favourite spices and herbs. It also works with cheddar cheese only.

Another day of patchwork and listening to podcasts coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment