Friday, March 28, 2014

EXERCISE AND SLEEP

Stitching, stitching, stitching! I can see my new border working out. Heaps more work though. Then there is the quilting.

I think that I am at last seeing some weight loss just from doing what now comes naturally to me. I hope so as I don't want to go back to weighing and checking and watching macronutrient ratios. 

Last year I worked hard to lose weight. I seemed to be i a permanent stall and really the only time only lost anything significant was when I tried Fat Fasting. From November to January this year I gained 6 kg/13-14 pounds. It's been quite a mental battle to not let myself become upset by this.

I knew the gain was largely due to stress, (with a few poor food choices thrown in) ..... situations which I had no control over but none-the-less were painful.

The situations are still there. The stress is still there but I am finding ways to live with it. 

I am working toward more regular exercise. I know this is a major key.
MY food is reasonably good. I think I am in ketosis, or at least close to, most of the time. I am learning that I must do something positive about sleep. Exercise and sleep seem to go hand in hand for me so that's a bonus. I just need to be a bit more disciplined every night, not just now and then. For instance,last night I stayed up until about 1.30 am playing solitaire on my laptop. I still woke up at least an hour before sunrise which has become my normal. I need to be in bed by 10.30 pm latest.

Lack of good sleep an exercise has become a vicious circle. I intend to break this. 

Will keep some records to encourage myself.

Today
Sunrise Walk:- 0
Cross-trainer:- 0
In My Bed:- ?

No comments:

Post a Comment