Wednesday, March 5, 2014

QUILTING, BALANCED BITES, BLOOD KETONES 1.7

I'm working on my quilted table runner. Would love to finish before Sunday but still have at least 4 days work and that means sewing for as long as I can manage at a time.

I have not walked in the last few days. That's not the best for me.

Ketones looking good though. latest blood ketone reading 1.7. Only four test strips left. Mostly I will be depending on urine strips which are not as accurate. I've been doing low carb off an on for 10 years in various forms. I should have the hang of this but I like to see some kind of confirmation that I am still on the right track.

Back to my sewing. That's my break over for now. I am listening to archived podcasts from Balance Bites. It's one way of getting some information into my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment